When Joel Rollinger heard about this lovely house in Lorentzweiler that would be demolished, he immediately had an exciting idea that he bravely executed from the start to the final accomplishment of his project: THE (CON)TEMPORARY ART GALLERY; he decided to get it completely painted in white in and out, and gathered a collective of Artists that would each take possession of a room to make Art, by the motto: Carte Blanche.
The house excites the imagination the moment you see it from the road, and once you come close you enter an unforgettable playground for creative and brave minds.
For those who don't know, #BRAVEYOUTH was born in August 2015 while working on a networking event as part of Women's Entrepreneurship Day Luxembourg by its Ambassador Kasia Kolo ( Katarzyna Kolodziejczyk) and Feyrouz Ashoura at Cathy Goedert Bakery, as she represented for us an accomplished and inspiring young female entrepreneur in Luxembourg. We titled the event 1st Edition.
Nevertheless we both became so excited about the name BRAVE YOUTH and its potential for the globality of our generation in Luxembourg, that fast forward 1 year later, #BRAVEYOUTH Asbl has been officially founded and is now a team of passionate and creatives that worked hard to make the BRAVEYOUTH events such as you all experienced this past year.
Joel was attending our last event in May and this is how 2 brave projects learned about each other.
This next event represents a beautiful cooperation & synergy between Temporary Art Gallery & BRAVEYOUTH its 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY and creation of non - profit organisation.
#BRAVEYOUTH will bring life to the house again with the FIRST EVER HOUSEPARTY before it will be demolished on 12th September.
♛ WELCOME TO HOUSE OF THE BRAVES ♛
- The white empty rooms are a fantastic scenery for fun creative photo shootings and selfies with friends :D
- Jo Malano, Talbot Graffiti and Daniel Lloyd will display their passionate artworks
- There is ONE ROOM, where all of You Braves will be able to write on the wall: your thoughts, feelings, dreams, poems, plans, sketches, illustrations, comics.. anything really, JUST EXPRESS YOURSELF ♥ ( & bring your markers hehe)
- Due to limited space in the house, the number of place is limited, so make sure to grab your ticket quickly!
♠ EVENT PROGRAM ♠
☛ 6PM: DOORS OPEN
☛ 7:30 – 8:30
☛ 8:30 - 9:30
Live Concert in the "Scheier" (=shed) by Läbbel
Sascha Wieshoff aka Edel Weis //Vocals
Sascha Di Giambattista aka Jamba//Beatbox
☛ FOOD & DRINKS will be provided by FoodRiders ( not included in the price)
☛ EXPOSE YOUR ARTWORK DURING AND AFTER THE EVENT at #BRAVEYOUTH channels
- If you would like to display your art work in the house send your email to: email@example.com or get in touch on facebook with Maddalena Oliva to coordinate the setup.
- If you would like for BRAVEYOUTH to promote your photos from the event, please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on facebook with Rémi Walle
- If you would like to make the official BRAVEYOUTH Aftermovie, please send your email to: email@example.com or get in touch on facebook with Kasia Kolo or Feyrouz Ashoura
- OPEN DECKS: if you would like to DJ into the night, please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org get in touch on facebook with Raoul Thill
♛ THE BRAVES & THEIR ARTWORKS during the event ♛
♛ PHOTOS ♛
by Gregory Grégory Mébille - LET'S PICS ABOUT IT
♛ PHOTOS ♛
by Remi Walle - Remi Walle Workshop
♛ EVENT PHOTOGRAPHERS ♛
( CON ) TEMPORARY ART GALLERY MADE THIS EVENT HAPPEN